- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701596LIVE/?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_jan_2017_SEO
- Date: January 24, 2017
- Listed: November 14, 2016 12:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Emotional Intelligence has been well validated, through nearly twenty years of credible research, as an essential skill set for success in almost any aspect of life. While there are various models of what emotional intelligence (EQ) is, experts agree that the ability to self-manage emotions, have strong social awareness and social skills, are absolutely critical factors in high performance and sustained success.
Far more predictive of success than IQ, EQ also has an impressive track record of creating significant business outcomes. This presentation will explore the EQ model, its scientific basis, as well as significant case studies which will help listeners consider how to apply its principles. An intriguing dimension will be the role the heart plays in emotional processing, and therefore the development of EQ skills.
Why should you attend: Most experienced business leaders understand that business success both for the individual performer as well as the organization seeking to retain and delight customers is far more dependent on skills that are now known as EQ than simply standard business strategies and processes. You will learn compelling new information on the scientific validity and organizational relevance of EQ as essential skills for business and personal success. You will learn how to avoid traps most businesspeople (especially leaders) fall into. You will leave inspired and eager to learn more.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Foundation of EQ model
Scientific basis for EQ in brain and heart physiology
Social and professional applications
Who Will Benefit:
HR Directors, VPs, and SVPs
OD directors and consultants
Executive team members and Board
Bruce Cryer is Global Director, HeartMath HealthCare, founding director of HeartMathUK and HeartMath South Africa, and co-founder of What Makes Your Heart Sing. For eleven years he served as CEO at HeartMath (USA), an innovative research-based firm offering scientifically-validated products and award-winning technology to boost performance, productivity and health while reducing stress.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701596LIVE/?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_jan_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Twitter Follow us: https://twitter.com/TrainHR1
Linkedin Follow us : https://www.linkedin.com/company/trainhr
Facebook Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trainhr/1540069582910166
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- HR Related webinar on The New Managers Toolkit to Instant HR Proficiency
- Five Easy Steps for Creating a Millennial Friendly Work Environment
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Understanding the Instrument
- Calculating Overtime Correctly Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Effective Manager Communication Skills Toolbox: Making Listening, Constructive Feedback, Conflict Resolution and Coaching Work for You, Your Team and Bottom-Line Results