Webinar on Do We Need A Technical Consultant? Knowing When to Ask for Help – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700275/MariaStevensHardy/do-we-need-a-technical-consultant-knowing-when-to-ask-for-help/1
- Date: February Tuesday 2nd
- Listed: January 12, 2016 9:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Many times hospitals, clinics and laboratories have limited time and resources to keep up with their regulatory compliance responsibilities. Medical Directors and Laboratory Directors balance hectic schedules, employee turnover, budget cuts and countless other challenges to ensuring quality inpatient care. By enlisting Technical consultant training or qualified Technical consulting services, much of the administrative and technical burden can be lifted off executive shoulders.
Why Should You Attend:
Technical consultants are scientific experts in their fields who are called upon to provide immediate assistance to laboratories that need support.
With the laboratory workforce shortage, lack of qualified employee candidates and often limited budgets, laboratories have the option of engaging a technical consultant or TC.
A TC can be a subject matter expert who for a specified time frame can be available to support laboratory technician training initiatives.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
This webinar will identify key areas that TC’s can provide assistance to laboratories, and what resources are available to help their clients. Laboratories can also gain a sense of what costs are associated with hiring a TC and the Return On Investment (ROI).
• Identify three key areas when Technical Consultants can alleviate administrative burdens
• Define the qualifications for a Technical Consultant under CLIA training
• Review an algorithm as to when a Technical Consultant should be utilized
Who Will Benefit:
• Physician Office Laboratories
• Laboratory Directors
• Laboratory Managers
• Quality Assurance Departments
• Risk Management Officers
• Laboratory Accrediting Organizations
• POCT Testing Groups
• ASCP, AACC, AMT, ASCLS, CLSI, Advance, MLO, CLP, POR Subscribers, CMS, Joint Commission, COLA, A2LA, Accredited Laboratories
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700275/MariaStevensHardy/do-we-need-a-technical-consultant-knowing-when-to-ask-for-help/1
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Workplace Investigations – Witnesses Interviews – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Leadership Intelligence: How to Use Your Power and Influence Effectively – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Transition to a New Role – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to protect an organization against unionization – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Corporate Responsibility and Compliance Issues for Behavioral Health Care Providers – By Compliance Global Inc.