- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700274/CatherineMattice/interviewing-and-hiring-the-right-people/1
- Date: February Tuesday 2nd
- Listed: January 12, 2016 9:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
It is imperative to your organization’s success that your staff can perform not only high quality interviewing, but find and hire the person who will fit within your organizational culture. Most interview and hire webinars focus on recruiting, interview skills and onboarding, but this webinar goes a step further to give you the tools to bring someone on board who will mesh with your employees, managers and organizational way of life.
Why Should You Attend:
When you rush to interviewing and hiring someone because you need a warm body to answer the phones, or when you focus only on technical skills and not on whether someone will fit your organizational culture, you will no doubt see turnover shortly after your hire. This costs money and time, and it makes you and the employees and managers surrounding that position frustrated. It is important to undergo interviewing training to hire the right person the first time.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
This webinar covers the interviewing and hiring process in six steps:
1. Understanding the organization’s culture
2. Conducting a job safety analysis as part of new hire training
3. Developing behavior-based interview questions
4. Recruitment strategies
5. Interviewing and selection
• Avoid hiring mistakes
• Organizational culture training
• Hire individuals that fit within the organization’s culture
• Conduct a thorough job analysis
• Write effective job descriptions and job postings
• Develop behavior-based interview questions and selection standards
• Determine innovative recruiting strategies
• Prepare for the interview and conduct effective, goal-directed, and consistent interviews
• Understand and comply with legal guidelines
• Screen applicants
• Make the job offer
• Create an onboarding program that works
Who Will Benefit:
• Office Assistants
• Office Managers
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700274/CatherineMattice/interviewing-and-hiring-the-right-people/1
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Tougher U.S. FDA cGMP Compliance Audits – When You’re Not Ready – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Top 10 Areas of Concern with OSHA in the Medical Practice – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Understanding Americans with Disabilities Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Body Language for Successful Sales – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Conducting Meaningful and Effective Performance Reviews – By Compliance Global Inc.