- URL: https://compliancetrainings.com/SiteEngine/ProductDetailView.aspx?id=WS1802
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2016 at 13:00 Hrs
- Listed: July 11, 2016 3:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Today more than ever before the job titles that we hold are not entirely reflective of the work that we do. Global teams and collaboration often place those in positions of team leadership that have the least foundation to manage all facets of complex projects. Project management requires specific knowledge of the key project facets that must be carefully managed. The interactions across divergent corporate functions, culture, language, and time zones all pose unique challenges to the new project manager.
This 8-Module webinar series is a complete guide for Project Management, particularly suited for those with no previous project management experience or newly appointed Project Managers.
The bulleted items below each webinar title (Areas Covered) represent the key topics covered during each webinar but are not meant to be exhaustive of all the topics covered. The webinars are presented in a sequence to represent a logical flow.
Each webinar/module of Compliance Trainings Project Management for Non-Project Managers – Webinar Series is scheduled for 60 Minutes, every Friday.
Why Take This Course?
The redesign of traditional classroom instructor-led management training workshops from 16-20 hours to 8 hours using distinctly different presentation approaches, classroom and web-based learning, without the loss of training effectiveness.
Cost – save on travel and hotel costs for live courses and eliminate time away from work
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar is particularly suited for those with no previous project management experience. Any member from Medical device, Pharmaceutical and Biotech, Cosmetic and food, every other industry, that participates in or has the potential to manage team-based cross-functional projects, including:
Newly appointed Project Managers
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: January 19, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar on How to Detect Lack of Data Integrity
- Webinar on Computer System Validation
- Webinar on Stepping Up to Management: Tips For People Considering a Move To Management
- Webinar on the FDA 510(k) and Q-Submission: Best Practices
- Webinar on Project Management Best Practices for Computer Systems Regulated by FDA