- URL: https://compliancetrainings.com/SiteEngine/ProductDetailView.aspx?id=HC1704
- Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 13:00 Hrs
- Listed: January 20, 2016 3:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
It is critical to identify the root cause of process and system failures, especially in industries such as healthcare where failures can cause patient hard and also over utilization of resources, which in turn impacts financial performance of healthcare providers. It is important to not only identify the root cause of process and system failures, but to also put effective countermeasures in place to prevent them from happening in the future. Root cause analysis (RCA) is very efficient and reliable methods that can help healthcare professionals to not only identify the root cause of failures, but also countermeasures in place to prevent them from happening in the future.
Process and systems are prevalent in every industry, but for industries such as healthcare, failures cannot only impact patient safety, but also impact healthcare financial performance. Healthcare professionals need to use effective methods to identify the root causes of failures and then have the skills to mitigate these root causes, in order to prevent them from becoming worse and happening in the future.
This session is important to all healthcare based companies including (but not limited to) health insurance, healthcare providers, pharmaceutical, medical supply manufacturer/suppliers, and medical device manufacturers/suppliers.
Areas Covered in the Session :
What is root cause analysis and its need in healthcare
How root cause analysis can identify the primary causes of process failures
How root cause analysis can be used to implement countermeasures to prevent failures from happening in the future.
Examples of successful use of root cause analysis in healthcare
Interactive Q&A Session
Who Will Benefit:
Quality Management Practitioners
Healthcare Delivery (Hospital, InPatient, and OutPatient providers)
Health Insurance Professionals
Department of Health
Government Health Agencies
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: January 19, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar on FDA Compliance and Laboratory Computer System Validation
- Webinar on the Sarbanes Oxley Act and the Importance of Internal Controls over Payroll
- Webinar on Design Inputs – Design Outputs Traceability Matrix – Principles of Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
- Webinar On Good Social Media Practices to Avoid FDA Actions
- Webinar on Creating an Innovation Culture to Drive Growth