- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700277/LewBayer/social-skills-the-new-secret-to-success/1
- Date: February Wednesday 3rd
- Listed: January 12, 2016 9:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Social intelligence is the capacity to effectively negotiate complex social relationships and environments. The social intelligence hypothesis states that social skills training, that is, complex social skills activities such as politics, romance, family relationships, quarrels, collaboration, reciprocity, and altruism, (1) was the driving force in developing the size of human brains and (2) today provides our ability to use those large brains in complex social intelligence training.
Why Should You Attend:
Success is based on your social skills. And, you might be surprised to learn that a Civility Experts Worldwide study found that more than 65% of working adults state that they are unsure of the expectations for successful interpersonal and social interactions. This includes things like:
• Worrying about interpreting nonverbal cues correctly – especially in communication situations with diverse audiences
• Being fearful of miscommunicating or misunderstanding when in oral communication situations
• Feeling uncertain about the modern expectations for business etiquette training
• Having concern about sending an effective, and positive, first impression
The good news is that you can boost your social intelligence. And being more socially competent can boost your confidence and help you present yourself in a positive, professional way. Join internationally acclaimed civility expert, Lew Bayer to learn what Social IQ is and how you can improve yours.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Defining Social IQ
• Understanding the value and impact of Social IQ
• Assessing your Social IQ
• Building Social IQ: 3 key components
• Describe Social Intelligence
• Self-identify aspects of Social IQ that they need to work on
• Apply strategies to boost their Social IQ
Who Will Benefit:
• Human Resource Professionals
• Young Business People
• Anyone who interacts in a range of social and business settings and needs to portray confidence doing so
• Anyone who works in a culturally diverse industry or workplace would benefit from this interesting and practical webinar
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700277/LewBayer/social-skills-the-new-secret-to-success/1
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Top 10 Areas of Concern with OSHA in the Medical Practice – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Talent Intelligence: Keep Engagement High and Retain Your Key Employees – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Executing Strategy: Synergizing Your People, Operations and Processes With Results – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Recent Investigations and Enforcement Trends in Hospice Care – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Health Care Reform and Review of Affordable Care Act Requirements – By Compliance Global Inc.