- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700278/DougKeipper/tools-and-techniques-for-bsa-Training/1
- Date: February Thursday 4th
- Listed: January 12, 2016 10:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This Bank Secrecy Act – BSA online training will guide attendees through the methods to train each segment of the bank’s or credit union’s employees annually on Bank Secrecy Act compliance. It can be used as a “Train the Trainer” webinar or as annual bank compliance training for all employees. Two of the greatest fears known to man: the fear of dying and public speaking. Jerry Seinfeld said that most people would rather be in the coffin than giving the eulogy.
However, a sound BSA program requires annual updates: board appointed BSA officer, a BSA policy, face to face training, and a system of internal controls (checklists) to monitor for suspicious activity. A BSA officer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing all aspects of an effective BSA compliance program and has to ensure Bank’s compliance programs are up to date.
Why Should You Attend:
Most BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) officers don’t have the resources to create their own program. Attending this webinar will give them the tools and tips to present the material and to become the subject matter expert in their financial institution.
This webinar was developed from conversations with FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Banking Regulators and the Financial Task Force of the DEA.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Resources available for further study
• Board of Directors Training
• Loan Officers Banking Training
• Front Line Staff Training
• How to incorporate BSA training into your financial institution
• Presenting BSA for the new employees, front line staff, lending department and board of directors will assist you in becoming the “go to person” for BSA
• Knowing the “Why” of their motivation helps bank and credit union personnel understand and remember the “how” in their methods
Who Will Benefit:
• Financial Officers
• Bank Secrecy Act Officers
• Front Line Staff
• Risk Officers
• Operational Managers
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700278/DougKeipper/tools-and-techniques-for-bsa-Training/1
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Body Language for Successful Sales – By Compliance Global Inc.
- The Integration of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to do a HIPAA Risk Analysis – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Managing the Standby Letter of Credit Process (for Bankers) – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Do We Need A Technical Consultant? Knowing When to Ask for Help – By Compliance Global Inc.