- URL: http://www3.linkageinc.com/forms/webinar_register.aspx?mkt=webinar041111JohnnyKelleher
- Date: 2011-04-11 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 29, 2011 7:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Employee engagement programs are designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organization. Goals, values and motivation can all contribute to an organization’s success. However, it can’t be emphasized enough, that employee engagement also helps to enhance employees’ own sense of well-being.
In this webinar, we will explore the implicit importance of employee engagement in taking individuals, teams and organizations to the next level of success.
Participants will learn:
â€¢ What engagement really means
â€¢ How engagement drives organizational success
â€¢ What creates true engagement
â€¢ How to move from measurement to engaging action
â€¢ A strategic approach to engagement
â€¢ Practical steps to engaging with engagement
About our presenters:
Johnny Kelleher is a partner and organizational consultant at Sheppard Moscow and leads the recently opened Chicago office. His current work consists of culture change and leadership development assignments with large corporations and inter-governmental organizations.
Steve Bridge is a director and partner at Sheppard Moscow and works with national, international and global clients in the fields of leadership, organization culture, team effectiveness, organizational engagement and executive coaching.
Lucy Hatchell is a partner at Sheppard Moscow and has recently joined Johnny in the US office in Chicago. Lucy has been working in the field of people and organizational development for over 17 years with clients in the public and private sectors and third-tier organizations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Get More Work Done with Fewer People: Without Making Your Team Hate Youâ€¦or Quit
- Leading Change with Social Media
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences
- Becoming a Woman of Influence
- Discovering & Transforming the Organizational Unconscious