- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502283LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Mar_2019_SEO
- Date: 03/13/2019
- Listed: January 22, 2019 8:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar provides a fundamental level appreciation of human factors and how it has been implemented within the engineering discipline to improve design and operation to support system goals.
Why should you Attend:
Understand the definition and scope of human factors
Recognize the benefits of user centred design
Identify opportunities where HF may improve current processes and designs
Discuss the regulatory environment in several jurisdictions
Areas Covered in the Session:
What is human factors?
What is covered by human factors?
What is the purpose of human factors?
Integration of human factors within the design process
Who Will Benefit:
Strategic and Operational Decision Makers within Complex Systems
Engineers involved in the Development of control Systems
Control Operators within Complex Systems
Ben Woodcock is a Human Factors Consultant with over 20 years’ experience of applying his discipline across several industries, including Rail and Transportation, Energy and Defense. He has operated within several countries including the UK, USA, Canada and UAE. He is currently the Project Delivery Director at SNC Lavalin’s Rail and Transit Division, based in Calgary, Canada.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aseptic Technique Understanding and Cleanroom Behavior – 2017
- Webianr on Materials Selection for Radiation Sterilized Medical Products
- Device Changes, FDA Changes, and the 510(k)-2019
- Trends for Computer System Validation, Medical Device Compliance and FDA Enforcement
- The Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all