- URL: http://www.qualvu.com/resources/webinars/what-would-you-do-without-the-right-participants/
- Date: 2012-01-18 15:00:00 EST
- Listed: January 16, 2012 11:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Accessing consumers in the digital age is easier than ever thanks to the myriad digital tools available today. Engaging these consumers, on the other hand, can be a challenge. However, when done the right way, you can easily engage consumers â€“ whenever and wherever convenient for them. By giving consumers the right setting (private, in-the-moment), tools (video-enabled devices), and incentives (convenience) you can secure the right people. With the right conditions, consumers in every culture will feel empowered and be surprisingly forthcoming.
In this session â€œWhat Would You Do Without the Right Participants?â€ taking place Wednesday, January 18 at 3 p.m. ET, you will learn how to engage computer or technology illiterate individuals, ideal sample size, participant technology and Internet access requirements, and privacy issues.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Qualvu
- Member Since: March 8, 2011
Other items listed by Qualvu
- The New Market Research for Fast Moving Agencies
- How Mobile Video Delivers Richer Global Insights Faster
- Turning Qualitative Data into Decisions
- Mobile Research Gets Real! Hewlett-Packard lets the consumer decide.
- Collecting Data is the Easy Part, Choosing a Collection Digital Tool Takes Skill