- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502016LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Aug_2018_SEO
- Date: 2018-08-30
- Listed: June 12, 2018 12:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Although an effective Quality System should always be inspection ready, many medical device companies make basic mistakes during inspections leading to 483s and even warning letters. This webinar can help you manage inspections efficiently and effectively.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar can help you prepare a strategy and detailed plans to more successfully prepare for, manage, and respond to an FDA or Notified Body Inspection.If you’ve had a recall, an increase in MDRs, or it’s been more than 2 years since your last inspection, you can benefit from this webinar.
Who Will Benefit:
Compliance Managers and Directors
Quality Managers and Directors
Consultants and Contractors
Susanne Manz MBA, MBB, RAC, CQA is an accomplished leader in the medical device industry with emphasis on quality, compliance, and six sigma. She has an extensive background in quality and compliance for medical devices from new product development, to operations, to post-market activities. While at GE, J&J, and Medtronic, Susanne worked in various world-wide roles including Executive Business Consultant, WW Director of Quality Engineering and, Design Quality, and Director of Corporate Compliance. Susanne has a BS in Biomedical Engineering and an MBA from the University of NM.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- 1099-MISC:Block By Block Discussion
- cGMPs in the Quality Control Laboratory (Medical 2018)
- Webinar on Medical Device Recalls
- FDA New Draft Guidance on (Software) and Device Changes 510k
- Record Keeping Best Practices [FDA and EMA] Documentation