- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502136LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Oct_2018_SEO
- Date: 2018-10-22
- Listed: August 8, 2018 9:48 pm
- Expires: 19 days, 9 hours
The United Kingdom submitted its’ notification on 29 March 2017 to
withdraw from the European Union. This means that unless a withdrawal
agreement establishes another date, all EU primary and secondary Laws
cease to apply to the UK from 30 March 2019 going forward.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to accurately
determine how Brexit will affect their operations and existing licensed Life
Science Products in the UK and EU
It will allow companies to make plans on becoming compliant on “What is
Known” and to remain agile as the rest of the implications become clearer
Areas Covered in the Session:
EU Regulatory and Legislative Structure [with and without the UK]
Issued Laws: Directives vs. Regulations
Impact on Filing Registrations with EMA in Q1 2019
Brexit Impact on License Holders Established in the UK
What if my EU Authorized Representative is Located in the UK?
What if the QPPV Resides in the UK?
What if API Manufacturing is Located in the UK?
Who Will Benefit:
Executive & General Management
Robert J. Russell For the past 9 years, He has been President of RJR
Consulting, Inc. The company assists the pharmaceutical, medical device
and biotech industries in understanding and complying with International
Regulations affecting compliance, new product development,
manufacturing and quality assurance.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparation for GMP Inspections by Regulatory Agencies
- Clinical Trials – Medical Device FDA’s Program 2017
- Navigating the New European Clinical Trial Regulation Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Web conference on Excel’s Data Management Tools by Compliance4all
- Web conference on Maintaining an Effective CAPA Program by Compliance4all