- URL: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4765490500069387777?source=webinarbase
- Date: Thu, Mar 14 | 11 AM EDT / 08:30 PM IST
- Listed: February 28, 2019 1:07 am
- Expires: 4 days, 13 hours
Rapid technological advances in mobile technology create challenges for developers and QA teams and impel them to come up with a new approach. To make their work easier, pCloudy regularly comes up with new features and updates. If you are looking to use the right build tools, use of automation to the use of right test cloud infra then we have got you covered.
In this webinar, we will learn about Appium Desktop, the new GUI application for Appium automation and how to view the properties of an element using object spy. We will also talk about the AndroidX instrumentation in pCloudy. We will learn how Android app bundle, a new publishing format helps make app size smaller and pcloudy supports .aab file format. Single sign-on is another new feature that is added in pCloudy that helps users to use their exiting credentials to login to pCloudy account.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar:
• Inspecting Element using Appium Desktop
• AndroidX instrumentation
• Testing apps in Android app bundle (.aab) format
• Single Sign-On (SSO)