- URL: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
- Date: 2011-12-29 15:30:00 PST
- Listed: December 1, 2011 9:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A walkthrough of real small businesses, the challenges they face and how SEO can fit into their marketing activity to help build their brand and drive new customers.
Matthew Davidson has over 10 years of online advertising experience having been on the original Microsoft adCenter team upon its launch. During Matthewâ€™s years at Microsoft he has managed hundreds of large paid search accounts on Bing.com for numerous advertisers including: Prudential, Cabelas, Barnes & Noble, Frontier Airlines and American Eagle. Also an expert on the organic search side Matthew has worked with dozens of local businesses in the Seattle area to help them increase their rankings on Google and to drive more traffic to their websites. Matthew is both Google Qualified and Microsoft Advertising Certified.
This is a webcast!
Register for free at: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
All webcasts are presented in Pacific Standard Time.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Member Since: April 7, 2011
Other items listed by SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Quickbooks Overview – Essentials Every User Should KNow
- Tax Tips For Lawyers
- LLCs & S Corps Explained – Using Them To Reduce Taxes
- Starting a New Business – To-do List
- Quickbooks Overview – Essentials Every User Should Know