- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700266
- Date: January Wednesday 13th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 2:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Lew Bayer
In this practical and interesting webinar, North America’s leading expert on civility in the workplace offers insight into what causes uncivil workplace, as well as solutions for creating a culture of civility training and mitigating the costs of incivility.
Key outputs – how you will benefit from this training and development:
• Have an understanding of how civility can build trust and build his/her bottom line
• Use 3 key ingredients to imbed civility into his/her work and life to communicate more effectively, build trust, and encourage respect
• Be able to implement 5 best practices for fostering civility with his/her clients, community, and in general
• Take-away sources and resources he/she can use immediately to build civility into your business
Why Should You Attend:
The benefits of civility are many. Some benefits such as personal confidence, trust and social capital are immeasurable. The costs of incivility like bullying at work can be significant, too, and they are often immutable.
38% of workers believe the workplace is becoming more disrespectful, and that 67% believe there is a strong need for office etiquette training.
*Civility in America Poll, 2011.
Cell phone rudeness, chronic lateness, bullying, unprofessional dress, employee theft, poor customer service . . . the statistics on incivility are alarming and endless.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Disrespect and discourtesy are prevalent across the country and, according to many experts, incivility is systemic and epidemic. If there was ever a time for respect at work training, it is now. Adopting civility in the work place training, as one of your organization’s corporate values is one way to manage the costly consequences of disrespect and rudeness in the workplace.
• Defining civility
• The cost and consequences of incivility
• Why you should care about civility- the ROI for business
• Understand the 3 main reasons people do not consistently practice civility even when they know the risks
• 5 Best practices for fostering civility with your clients, community and in general
Who Will Benefit:
• Anyone who has been struggling with morale issues
• Any organization experiencing disengagement, low retention, bullying complaints, cross-cultural work-team challenges
• Business Owners
• HR Personnel
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700266
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Payroll Best Practices: Proper Handling of International Payroll – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Mental Illness Awareness Skills for Your Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Cleaning Validations Using Extraction Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Stress-Testing for Financial Institutions, Beyond Regulatory Constraints – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Medical Device Export Approvals and Certificates in compliance with FDA regulations – By Compliance Global Inc.