- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664556951
- Date: 2010-10-26 15:00:00 EST
- Listed: October 22, 2010 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Maybe you’ve heard of the Baby Boom? 80 million strong, they have changed the face of work forever. Now on the edge of retirement, forward-looking leadership is paying attention to the transformative force on the near horizon: Generation Y.
Born between 1980-2000, conservative estimates place them at 75 million, with only approximately 10% in the current workforce. Do not doubt they will have as great, if not greater, of an influence on how we work as their Baby Boomer parents did.
â€¢ understand the basic motivational framework of Generation Y
â€¢ become familiar with an organizational case study in a question-and-answer format
â€¢ analyze applications of Best Practices for recruiting and retaining this fascinating Generation
Aaron Kesher is a principal consultant at deepSee Consulting. He brings a great deal of energy and a necessary sense of humor to the discussion around difference. Aaron comes from a background in education, having taught English and Theater to high school students in both inner-city and suburban schools. A certified Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Administrator, his training work has centered on issues of diversity, with a special focus on managing across differences. When not at work, Aaron can often be found fighting light saber battles with his three boys in the front yard of their Minneapolis, Minnesota home. He rarely wins.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works
- 21st Century Leadership: Why Gender Balance Matters
- How to Develop Your Charisma as a Leader
- Leading Diversity Summit
- The Impact of Leadership Development: A Lockheed Martin case study