- URL: http://www.marketingprofs.com/events/24/mar11/283/
- Date: 2011-03-11 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 7, 2011 1:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Building active, long-term relationships with your customers is the holy grail of marketing. Email marketing, done well, offers the potential to move marketers toward attaining this goal. But if your subscribers have gone inactive you’ve lost the connection. You’ve also lost potential revenue as the cost of retaining customers is always less than the cost of recruiting new customers.
Attend this session to get an in-depth look at strategies that maximize engagement and response. Our email experts will show you the best and the worst examples from big and small brand marketers and you’ll walk away with ideas on how to re-engage your inactive subscribers.
In this session you’ll learn:
– Why email subscribers go inactive
– The costs of inactivity in terms of deliverability and loss of revenue
– Strategies to re-engage subscribers
– Bonnie Malone, Director of Response Consulting, Return Path
– Kathie Montgomery, Senior Manager of Email Marketing, eBay
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- 5 Ways To Succeed With Facebook
- Blogging Success Summit 2011: The New Way To Grow Your Business
- Drafting IP commercialisation contracts
- Facebook for Business – I’m on Facebook, Now What?
- Learn How to Grow Your Real Estate Business with Facebook