- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1973&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: February 1, 2012 8:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn how to protect your business
BP…Tiger Woods…Arthur Andersen… These businesses have experienced major crises causing severe financial and brand damage or wiping them out entirely. While it is difficult to prepare for the unknown, there are key steps every company â€” big and small – should take to ensure their business recovers from a crisis.
Peg Jackson, risk management expert and author of the widely-acclaimed book “Reputational Risk Management â€” The Essential Guide to Protecting Your Reputation in Crisis Situations,” helps business executives prepare for and survive a crisis. She teaches you the key elements to include when designing a crisis response plan and how to put into action when needed. Sadly, many businesses never recover from a crisis and shut their doors forever â€” even if they have adequate insurance coverage. If your company had a crisis today, would it still be around tomorrow?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
â€¢ Construct a crisis response plan to ensure your company is well-prepared
â€¢ Create a crisis communication plan that sends the right message
â€¢ Prepare your employees to deal with a crisis
â€¢ Interact with the media during a crisis that inspires confidence
As an added bonus, the first 50 registrants receive a Crisis Communication Plan tip sheet to help you implement the teachings from this virtual business training course.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Get ROI From Your Trade Show Giveaway – On Demand
- How to implement a Social Media Marketing Strategy in 90 days
- Launch a Business in 60 Minutes with Donald Trumpâ€™s Expert Instructor Gene Guarino
- Turn Tradeshow Leads Into Sales – On Demand